in frozen fractals all around
for Eirachi
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dont know where the lights are taking us
but something in the night is dangerous
First things first; is Wessex going to be a juicebox? Yes, of course she is. In fact, she takes a moment to roll up her other sleeve and offer her second arm to Neron. “Preparing. Like I just told Kiada, I have a couple of new tricks up my sleeve. Take your pick.” Pride lingers in her voice as she turns almost feral for a moment, the tips of her fangs glinting from beneath parted lips. Oh, would they all - family and enemies alike - be surprised.

The Wraith lets Neron and Kiada drink if they wish to do so, lets the transaction flow through her merely as a reminder of their kinship and shared bond, and lets the puncture points quickly heal once they’ve finished.

To her surprise, Morgan actually arrives. When the Warden hadn't arrived with Neron, the General thought she might be sitting this one out. It appears she was wrong. Under a raised brow, the General nods mildly at her statement and then steps towards the shrine and (feeling rather self-conscious all of a sudden), asks the Eirachi to join them.

“Eirachi,” she calls into the otherwise quiet and dark, frigid night. “We’re here to ask once more for a favor to help protect Halo. I am much more than I was last time, and I offer whatever I can do in trade.”

------------------

If Neron or Kiada drinks, Wessex has Sunjata's shifts stored in a bite from Nate in this thread: {se} generosity abounds

Messages In This Thread
in frozen fractals all around - by Wessex - 11-09-2021, 03:56 AM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Kiada - 11-09-2021, 04:29 AM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Wessex - 11-09-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Neron - 11-09-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Morgan - 11-09-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Wessex - 11-09-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Kiada - 11-10-2021, 07:31 AM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Neron - 11-10-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Wessex - 11-13-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Wessex - 11-13-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: in frozen fractals all around - by Wessex - 11-15-2021, 01:35 AM