cupped hands and holy water
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

Good, she's just as cool as his sister clearly if she's not put off by his teasing. Admittedly Enzo is a little screwed on the humor front considering both his parents, but that's a development he'll deal with in the future. "Says you. Maybe I'm trying to make them sink a certain way." Like a dog with a bone he doesn't know when to quit, even when he has been utterly found out. Not that it dissuades his eager smile as she plucks a stone to hand to him, happy to take it. "Paige. Like, from a book?" The compliment goes over his head, considering it's returned with what could be an insult, button nose wrinkling in confusion. "That's cool though!" Taking it at face value, he smiles again, and scrambles over the rocks to try this new skipping thing. Leaving Paige to comb over the rocks as he focuses on following her instructions. Tongue peeking out with concentration as he mimics her movements, cheering loudly when it gives him a measly two skips before sinking.

Turning to begin the hunt anew, the boy tunes an ear to Paige's questions, pocketing the ones that best meet the criteria she'd given. "I'm never really alone!" he corrects, which probably sounds incredibly fucking ominous but which he does nothing to explain. "I live here with all my family. My dad is the Guardian here," he pronounces, preening proudly. "So I can run around all over the woods!" Not beyond of course, but that's still a ton of territory for a young boy.
and though I can't recall your face
I've still got love for you

Messages In This Thread
cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 11-09-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 11-25-2021, 03:28 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 11-27-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 12-18-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 01:10 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 01-03-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 08:25 PM