cupped hands and holy water
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

“All I hear is ‘good job’,” he cackles playfully, nose wrinkling up with the force of the grin that he shoots her over his shoulder. It makes sense that her name is spelled differently, but alas, she’s going to be Book Girl in his brain until a (better) new nickname opportunity presents itself. As his next skip obtains an extra bounce, awarding him three, Enzo is more focused on that than the way she straightens and eyeballs him.

So of course it’s a little surprising she knows Mateo, but it runs like water off his back, accepted and integrated easily. “Yeah! He’s my big brother.” They don’t hang out as often as Enzo and Flora of course considering their living situations, but it’s not like the older boy is a stranger either - and to Enzo, family is everything, so it wouldn’t matter anyway. “Cool! I only go to Torchline sometimes, usually if my momma is shopping. I think she’d suck out my bones with one breath if I snuck away alone,” he laughs, enjoying the imagery he’s created as he skips another stone. “Do you have any siblings?” It seems an appropriate question, especially since he’s not quite sure what else to ask.
and though I can't recall your face
I've still got love for you

Messages In This Thread
cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 11-09-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 11-25-2021, 03:28 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 11-27-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 12-18-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 01:10 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 01-03-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 08:25 PM