the place where wishes come true
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
His daughter’s first birthday has passed and while a bit of it is daunting, she’s still managed to keep the same thoughts in her mind of what she wanted to become. Who was he to deny her? It’s been a year after all, and it’s also been a while since they’d gone to see her mother. It’s been a while since Sunjata’d seen her, too, back then he’d still had Haai and it was just after the fresh move to King’s End. Now? Things were peaceful for him to an extent, but still terrifying, more so now with Kamaria’s request and the idea of her growing up so fast.

It was his job to protect her, of course, and he’s easily swayed into letting her explore as they make their approach, pausing near the hovering steps to what seems like nowhere with their abrupt stop at the end. But he’s heard the rumors in passing, the lore behind these specific steps, so when she suddenly stops and asks, he realizes a couple of steps after, turning toward her with an avian tilt of his head. He follows her gesture toward the staircase, and he returns back to her side despite his gaze remaining on the stairs.

That’s the Last Step, liefling.” He murmurs, before his attention flickers back to her completely and his smile widens a fraction. “I heard that when you reach the very top, your wishes can come true.” Though he’s never tested that theory. But then, he crouches before her, brows pinching together as if he’s thinking very hard about something. “What would your wish be?” He asks curiously, reaching for her hands to tug her in close to him.
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-10-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-10-2021, 06:43 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-15-2021, 09:39 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-16-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-29-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-29-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 12-09-2021, 01:45 PM