the place where wishes come true
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the moon, it glows
"Uff," he pulls her into an embrace she should've expected, one she slowly melts into. She rests her cheek against his chest and continues to gaze out at the lonely staircase. As she listens, she fiddles with a piece of string that's started to unravel from the seams on his shirt. His voice is a soft rumble that stirs the hair on the top of her head. She can hear the smile in it at the end, when he mentions a flood, and it lifts her spirits.

"Then I'll make my own wish come true. I'll be a flood of little kindnesses!" A cheerful giggle lightens her face, reddens her pale cheeks. Glancing up, she reaches for her father's hand to tug him along, smiling gently, "Okay, I'm ready to go."

She has to marvel at what life will be like once they finish this journey, when they return home and she is changed. When she's bigger, stronger, and faster. There are things about being small that she knows she'll miss, but she yearns for more. To see more of the world, to hear more about it, to feel more of it. Maybe then she could understand it, and make it a better place.

fin!
Soaring doves and falling crows
Laughter is the only sound here

Messages In This Thread
the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-10-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-10-2021, 06:43 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-15-2021, 09:39 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-16-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-29-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-29-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 12-09-2021, 01:45 PM