[open se] content knowing where my marbles went
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

There’s nowhere to hide from Phi’s positive reinforcement; even though their words are true and Wessex knows this in her heart of hearts, she’s unable to brush the compliment away in this form. Beautiful is one thing, when she, too, things the form is sleek and enchanting, the way a Damascus steel blade, or an artisan Samuraii sword might be. Deserving is another thing entirely. It iisn’t obvious that she struggles with the acknowledgement; a bird of prey, and a metal one at that, only has so many expressions. For this, she is grateful.

The question brings her attention back to the trees, the baby elephant in the room. Oh, no No Attuned instincts here. Stepping back to give herself room, Wessex peers around the area and indicates an open space. I thought the Sanctuary could use a few more trees. Keep the sun off, look nice… Here, her wings do manage to move up and down in a bit of a shrug. Why shouldn’t our home be beautiful too?

It won’t be, however, if they let the trees die because they’ve been uprooted for too long. Want to help plant these?
the resistance
never backing down

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open se] content knowing where my marbles went - by Wessex - 12-10-2021, 09:06 PM