[open se] content knowing where my marbles went
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ophelia

It is likely a good thing Phi cannot sense the struggle going on inside the Wraith’s mind. These things are black and white for the phantom. Easy and face-value. They are superior by virtue of escaping mortal shackles, but their souls are of an equal. The rest is all on merit, and Wessex has plenty to her name.

Turning to gaze around them as Wessex’s gleaming wings gesture about, Ophelia hums. “Shade is quite helpful, yes,” they muse aloud. “Though is it not still beautiful in its feeble attempts at life?” The wasteland of the Grounds is still appealing to Ophelia. “It will choose to return or it will not - and we will be here to watch it happen, no matter the time it would take.” It’s a peaceful idea to Phi.

Still, there’s no harm in bending the world to their whims either. Smiling gainfully, Ophelia strides closer to the tree. “You will have to do much of the work for the larger trees I’m afraid. But I can help with securing them in their holes - I doubt your form is flexible enough for that without tipping the tree over.” Saplings Ophelia can handle, anything else is beyond their abilities.
Feel the storm every night, hope it passes by
Hallucinate a shady grove where Judas went to die

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open se] content knowing where my marbles went - by Ophelia - 12-10-2021, 10:10 PM