[open se] content knowing where my marbles went
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

They differ in their thoughts about what is beautiful and what isn’t, but that’s the nice thing about family; they can disagree on something like that and it doesn’t matter. Have you been outside the Grounds much? Wessex asks before squawking a grating agreement to Phi’s assessment of what will or won’t happen. They’re right. Other than giving a good start and keeping the Grounds intact for another year, there’s little they can do to ensure the trees’ survival.

Holes and hauling I can do, the Wraith agrees amicably and she sets out to dig two holes a couple feet deep for each tree, using her talons to scrape the dirt up and out. They aren’t terribly precise, but they do the trick and it doesn’t take long before she’s gently taking the first tree in her beak and waiting for Ophelia’s guidance. I’ll need your direction, please. Then they can fill it in and she’ll keep it stable until it can stand on its own.
the resistance
never backing down

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open se] content knowing where my marbles went - by Wessex - 12-16-2021, 06:17 PM