[open se] content knowing where my marbles went
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ophelia

They are a wonderful team, all things considered; Wessex's size and lack of coordination on this scale, Ophelia's general uselessness with their own strength. Still, neither seems daunted by the task ahead of them, and with a little maneuvering it is surprisingly successful. Wessex's smile is unlike that of a human's, but Ophelia can still somehow read it, and smiles brightly in return.

The next tree is a little easier, if only by virtue of the experience the first one gave them guiding their hands. As Ophelia stomps down on the earth with their foot, ensuring it's packed appropriately and won't be disturbed by rains or animals, the phantom pats the tree trunk in some sort of goodbye before steeping back and away. "Their roots will spread wide, and soon they may spread their seed and plant more without our involvement," they say dreamily, envisioning such a beautiful cycle of life. "I wish I could see them in the sun." Ophelia does not regret their ascension in any way, but at times they do miss the beauty of the sunlight.
Feel the storm every night, hope it passes by
Hallucinate a shady grove where Judas went to die

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open se] content knowing where my marbles went - by Ophelia - 12-24-2021, 09:44 PM