Training [open see] a heart made for taking flight
watching a carnival act
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
He’s in trouble now, and any pride he might feel from the lightning striking the bird as he makes his descent, a metal arrow lodged into his wing joint, is all null and void the second it makes its rebound. The lightning hits Wessex and as Sunjata’s breaking through the clouds and the mist, the damage of that hits him back hard. The dragon roars a cry of pain, wings tucking in as if he can curl in on himself. He can’t, and he certainly can’t shift back into his human form from here. Luckily for him it wasn’t a fatal blow that would have caused him to shift back.

As it stands right now, his heartbeat thunders in his chest, wings flexing to catch him as he starts dropping rapidly, more sounds of pain leaving the Attuned as he lowers and lowers himself further, until there’s a clearing in sight. He breaks the tops of a couple of trees as he aims for it – the trunks snapping under the force of the speed his body makes until he finally can reach the ground, noticing that the metallic bird has followed him, chirping and whistling and he wonders if its praising itself for taking  him down.

- FIN <3
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open see] a heart made for taking flight - by Sunjata - 12-07-2021, 04:12 AM