i hear you crying
open
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
you love each other, you do, and here's the tragedy;
it's not enough.
Seiji breaks through the turmoil in her head – his voice like a beacon in the dark spiral of her thoughts as he asks who, who she is referring to. If it had been anyone else, she likely wouldn’t have said his name – the thought of it falling from her tongue causing her throat to constrict further. “Ru’in.” She manages to rasp, a small gasp slipping through her lips as she hears it in her tongue. But when he asks her if she could sit, she feels confused with the idea of sitting and doing nothing. Even if she can’t do anything, she doesn’t want to sit and forget. She wants to move, to do something with her hands.

The girl, now, asks her how they could help and she shakes her in a violent way – still clutching that note to her chest. She scans the Tavern again, her eyes seeing yet unseeing and her heartbeat thunders violently in a sea of despair along her ears. She can feel it pulsing in her neck, and Auni is attuned to it immensely, continuing his paths to rub against her legs, to cause her some kind of soothing comfort. His budding antlers glow with the effort, as if the light of his antlers could make her happy – could bring him back, could let her see him again.

Infirmary.” She croaks, wanting to gesture with her hands to the floor above, but she doesn’t know why she wants to go there. Perhaps silence, surrounded by others that had been wounded would make her feel better. Outwardly, she’s mostly fine. Covered in dirt, tears, and a bit of blood, but relatively fine. Inwardly, she feels like she’s dying a slow and painful death. She looks back to Melita and Seiji, reaching up with her empty hand to brush away her tears – to hide her emotions the best she can though they're written along her every movement. "I want to go to the Infirmary."
you are allowed;
to watch the sun swallow him whole and burn him up,
to stain your fingers to the bone holding him together.
to count the constellations in his eyes as they blink out.
but you are not allowed to save him...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
i hear you crying - by Kiada - 02-22-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Seiji - 02-22-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Melita - 02-22-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Kiada - 02-23-2019, 12:33 AM
RE: i hear you crying - by Seiji - 02-23-2019, 12:56 AM
RE: i hear you crying - by Melita - 02-23-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Kiada - 02-24-2019, 07:08 AM
RE: i hear you crying - by Seiji - 02-24-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Melita - 02-24-2019, 09:24 PM