drowning in the fount of pain you poured
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah returns the hug just as tightly, burying his face into her neck and taking a deep breath. Letting her warmth and closeness ease the tension from his chest. And although the Outlander was now locked in human skin, his instincts remained, and he was all too happy to reaffirm that she was his pack too. Just as Noah, Deimos, and Cordelia were. His.

Seeing the scar on Hotaru's hand when she pulls away makes his brow pinch in concern. His own hand comes up subconsciously to the new scar on his shoulder from the Longnight monster. Focusing on the conversation helps Sah push the memory of steel and teeth away and a small smile stretches across his face. "I'm sure he did." He feels a slight pang of guilt once more for not contacting Hotaru directly.

As Lilly sniffs the women and gives her a gentle lick, Sah spots the grief in her eyes. He's about to check in with her when her words register. "Twins..?" Suddenly it's difficult to breath as the memories he's been suppressing since arriving to Caido rear their heads. Swallowing harshly, he tries to get his bearings, "That's good to hear. Congratulations." Lilly gives a small whine and presses into his side.

Sah lets out a shaky breath, knowing that his reaction is too strong to brush over. "I...In my world...I had twins." The words are difficult to get out, quiet and filled with grief. The implications clear given that Sah was here in Caido.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
RE: drowning in the fount of pain you poured - by Sah - 12-14-2021, 12:47 AM