Personal Quest the world is connected to the soul within
Open PQ
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
When you're standing at the crossroads
& don't know which path to choose
(FUCK ME SORRY SORRY SORRYY)

"Gideon," October beams, trying to look suitably displeased with his suggestion but finding it impossible. There certainly were days when the thought of letting her patients deal with the repercussions of their actions was very enticing.

Glancing around as Sera and Lena get to work, Tobi tilts her head toward the kitchen and gives an experimental sniff. "I suppose that's me, then!" She hums brightly before flashing the trio a smile and making her way into the kitchen. Glancing around at what's on offer, Tobi immediately begins to try and organize things that she might be able to deduce what meal she could create out of the various supplies she had to work with. Lining up cans and sorting spices, the doctor tilts her head as she bites at the inside of her lip. Normally Tobi's meals consisted of whatever Finn was making, or leftover crackers from her desk.

Tobi goes to the kitchen to cook!
Let me come along,
'Cause even if you're wrong, I'll stand by you

Messages In This Thread
RE: the world is connected to the soul within - by October - 12-14-2021, 05:00 PM