when will my sassy ascended return from the war
for Neron/Sky/Astor
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

It had been a couple of hours; Morgan had been in her most professional General mode, walking up and down the wall, commanding the guards to keep up their watch, talking to those around in her council and of importance in the Citadel to take on defensive jobs. However, the view of the Tundra remained unchanged - no great beast rushing for them, no victorious Accepted Demi Gods running to destroy the gates.

Finally, a shout came from one of the watchmen, as Morgan was busying herself with a count of their armoury supplies. Three coming over the snow, he announced - at least one of them Master Neron (whom the Guards referred to vaguely, shyly, knowing that he had a position in Morgan's life but not quite knowing what it was).

She ran up to the gate, looked out and with a sigh of relief and a grin, saw the Ascended returning. Morgan wasn't sure how they'd managed it, but that they weren't dead was enough for now. "Open the gates. I will go to assess the situation." She commanded, ready to march out as soon as there was space and head over the ice to the returning party. As she got close, seeing them all relatively in good health, a grin broke out over her face. For once, she didn't care that her guards were watching and as she got close, Morgan ran to embrace Neron, holding his shoulders tight and pressing her face into his neck, quietly whispering: "I was concerned."

The rare public affection did not last too long, her position as Warden coming back to mind quickly, and she pulled away to look at the other two. "What happened? Is all well?"
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
when will my sassy ascended return from the war - by Morgan - 11-22-2021, 12:41 PM