when will my sassy ascended return from the war
for Neron/Sky/Astor
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

As Morgan pulled away from Neron, her initial reaction aside, and really looked at the two of them, she saw how hurt they were. Surely they would both live, but it was clear that the fight had been difficult. The way Kiada flopped down was alarming (and realising it may have been because of her grabbing Neron, Morgan did have the grace to look embarrassed). "Alright, well. Our first concern is getting the both of you in the Citadel and resting. I don't know if we have doctors confident in treating Ascended, but I'll get them to try."

Wessex not having come back with them was concerning, but she knew the Demi God was more than capable of looking after herself; Morgan had spent enough years in command to know that you could not worry after every missing soldier.

Kneeling, she held a hand out to Kiada, keeping a hand on Neron's back. "Both of you, lean on me. I'll support you back to the gates." If they'd both let her, Morgan would hook her arms under each's shoulders and begin to help them back over the Tundra, keeping her eyes ahead on her goal of the gates. "I am glad to see that you emerged alive. Is the...sea creature dead?"
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: when will my sassy ascended return from the war - by Morgan - 11-22-2021, 08:34 PM