when will my sassy ascended return from the war
for Neron/Sky/Astor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Ahead of them, through the open gates, Wessex (who still does not look like herself) appears inside and there’s a shout from the guards, who are quite confused because Master Neron is clearly already out beyond the gates. With the Warden. There’s some indiscernible, alarmed shouting between them before she changes back to herself. Her real self.

Wessex, too, is tired, but not like Kiada and Neron are. It’s only a moment before she breaks into a jog and heads their way, still carrying that damn bone like it isn’t something that was just hacked out of an ancient dinosaur. In the light grey light, it’s obvious she’s wet, and it’s starting to freeze on her, giving her stiff, crusty clothes and bit of a sparkly look. Maybe it’s the leftover stars from the beast’s blood.

“Are you okay?” she exhales, putting a hand on Kiada’s shoulder and then looking frantically between her and Neron. “I’m sorry for snapping,” she adds quietly, just to her sister. And in that she means I’m so glad you’re alive. To her brother, she turns and there is nothing but gratitude for him. “Sometimes I listen too.”
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: when will my sassy ascended return from the war - by Wessex - 11-23-2021, 04:05 AM