when will my sassy ascended return from the war
for Neron/Sky/Astor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Falling in beside Kiada, she offers to take some of the weight from Morgan and help carry the wounded back, wondering if the thing about the unicorns landed with the Warden. “No. I mean -” an audible grumble of frustration erupts suddenly. “I’m assuming I missed it. Or it wasn’t the heart. Maybe it was somewhere else? I don’t know.” Feeling defeated, and even looking a little defeated despite them all being alive, she shrugs, arms violently flung about. “But I think we have to assume they did.”

And then something hits her.

“And maybe they got the one in the Peepholes, too. That basilisk thing Noah turned in to - it’s what we encountered down there.” That thought alone sends something devastating crashing through her, like how the fuck did they find out? and how the fuck are they ever going to win against them? She doesn’t even know whatever the relic the others may-or-may-not-have-gotten does.

“Thanks. Neron’s right, I guess. It’s good to just be alive still. And we did learn a lot. Like how Noah’s the whiniest little bitch and a lot about what they can do now.” Kraken, Phoenix, Basilisk Dragon, explosion thingy, starbolts… the list seems never ending.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: when will my sassy ascended return from the war - by Wessex - 11-24-2021, 04:58 PM