when will my sassy ascended return from the war
for Neron/Sky/Astor
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
show me how it ends, it's alright
Neron swears under his breath, but it's about all he can manage for the time being, at least until Eunike approaches. The Ascended allows his lady's companion to patch him up as much as she'd like to, and though he still feels weary, he is at least able to walk with a straight back again and speak without slurring his words. "So they are getting all the relics and we are floundering," he grumbles. "Well, I do love an underdog."

Rolling his shoulders, he smiles tiredly to Morgan as she suggests he rest, the Hailstorm nodding to her. "I would still like to, whether it is strictly necessary or not," he says - code for I want to hide up in a tower somewhere with you until I know there are no more prehistoric beasties about. "We'll catch up soon...?" This he directs to Wessex and Kiada, offering them both a small smile. "Perhaps in the Grounds, with the rest of the family."
Neron

Messages In This Thread
RE: when will my sassy ascended return from the war - by Neron - 12-13-2021, 09:13 PM