when will my sassy ascended return from the war
for Neron/Sky/Astor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
“Something like that,” Wessex grumble-sighs, hating how the words sound in Neron’s mouth. Hating the truth in the harsh white light of day. Hating that they lost - again. It’s obvious that even with Eunike’s healing, they all need at least a night to recuperate their senses and collect their thoughts. And as Morgan and Neron seem to pair off, Wessex keeps her arm around Kiada protectively, giving the Hailstorm and the Glacier a nod. “Sure. Of course.”

There’s no one to comfort her in such a way, but the sudden stab of pain reminds her that its important for others to have those relationships.

“I’ll make sure Kia gets home okay. Come to the Grounds soon? We have a new training arena. I’d love to play with that Illusion Magic and fuck around with upgrades…” Trailing off, the Wraith shrugs and hopes that maybe it’s enough to entice him to actually stop by. “Anyway. Thanks again. Get some rest.” And with that, she starts to turn herself and Kiada towards the woman’s non-palatial home.

{Fin}
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: when will my sassy ascended return from the war - by Wessex - 12-17-2021, 01:00 AM