ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the dark star

"Okay, we're here." Ronin has been narrating the trip all the way up to the apartment door, and now that they are standing outside of it (and he can already hear Ever and Mateo chattering within), it's time for the last dress rehearsal. "This," he tells Remi, reaching out to straighten his husband's tie - and his own, for that matter, "is just one night. Not even an entire night. Just a few hours, and then you and I are going wherever you need to go to cool off. If you need to cool off." Because it might be fine, right? Right.

"We have spoken to gods. We have fought giant stone gargoyles, and basilisks, and giant sea dino-monsters. And that's just in the past few seasons." Ronin's hands smooth down the front of Remi's shirt, and he offers a smile that's tries for reassuring. "This is nothing. But," and he means this, his hands going to straighten the alchemist's collar, "if it gets too much, you tell me. If you need a break, or if you just need to get out of there, you stamp on my foot as hard as you want, and we'll make our excuses and we'll go."

Ronin leans in now, leaving a soft and lingering kiss against Remi's lips.

"Any last minute panic you want to let out?"
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM