ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
Stiff and immovable at the best of times, Ronin's projection won't have to work hard to encourage the Lullaby to release his hold of the basin if only because Remi's mind is so very far away just now. In the room of his mind's eye, there is a fireplace and a pair of blue eyes looking at him from across the floor. Remi can feel the fibres of the carpet and can smell the wood boards beneath. He'd been pleading with Finn, had wanted him to take something—or give something?—and,

-warmth and unyielding strength surge through Ronin's kiss, shattering the dream. Disoriented and adrift, Remi feels the texture of Ronin's shirt beneath his palms just as the Huntsman's hands come to rest against his skin. Gasping suddenly, his eyes fluttering open, the alchemist is suddenly hyperaware of his husband's presence before him, and the comforting closeness of his projection behind.

Gods I love you Comes the silent sob; Remi's lips are seeking out Ronin's with a desperate need, wanting to dilute every memory and thought of Finn with this. With Ronin.  "I promise I am trying." He whispers miserably, his fingers clutching at his husband's shirt.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-26-2021, 03:19 PM