the middle of the ride
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
Such are the ways of children, he supposes, recalling a similar sentiment from his daughter – one that has his jaw working slightly as he reflects on it before passing by it with a sip from the newly refilled drink he’d poured. He’s paused by the arm of the couch she sits in, her question causing him to nod, but it’s hard to explain to someone Accepted. After all, he was Accepted before he’d been Attuned.

So he moves again, setting the glass down on a table and moves to sit beside her, facing her, so that he might be able to explain it with a bit more understanding. “I did, but only because when Safrin attuned me, she shifted me too.” He taps the constellation tattoo on his chest, peeking out from the half buttoned shirt he wears. “After that it’s like… Having a well within me. An extra part that has all my shifts that my brain has sort of redirected into my instinct.” Hence is why he shifted so suddenly, so quickly, when danger or threats lurked around. “It’s different for Abandoned, I imagine. Given that they’re born that way. Did I tell you about Lusea?” He asks, gaze lifting to Maeve’s face, unable to remember if he spoke of the flame to his flood, his soulmate before Nate. “When she was revived and brought her, she was abandoned. We both didn’t know, I just assumed she was Accepted like I was until she…” His head tilts this way and that and he huffs a small sound that’s a mix of amusement and hint of regret.

Well, I cheated on her and she reacted off her instinct and we found out she had magic.” His broad shoulders shrug and his hands rest in his lap again when he’s done explaining. “Edmund, at least, we tested it so he should be able to know what’s causing it and how to make it safer for him to react. He can’t summon it yet, but he can mess with it if it’s around.” That’s the gist of Sunjata’s understanding when he’d pulled out the flame from his lighter. Unable to create it from nothing, but if the source was already there…  It made sense.
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the middle of the ride - by Sunjata - 11-25-2021, 02:31 AM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Maeve - 11-25-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Sunjata - 11-25-2021, 02:51 AM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Maeve - 11-25-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Sunjata - 11-25-2021, 03:35 AM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Maeve - 11-25-2021, 04:03 AM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Sunjata - 11-25-2021, 04:14 AM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Maeve - 11-25-2021, 05:07 AM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Sunjata - 11-25-2021, 05:21 AM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Maeve - 11-25-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: the middle of the ride - by Sunjata - 11-25-2021, 06:29 PM