a bucket and a mop (that's some what?)
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS

He arched a brow at the inquiry; forgetting, perhaps, that others had come from worlds not quite exposed. He might’ve believed Harper to be amongst the many who’d seen the nature of incantations and enchantments spread out – but the presumption proved false. Another low chuckle rumbled through. “I can create a multitude of things. I picture them in my mind,” and then, for dual purposes of display and future use, the soldier’s eyes flickered to the floor. From there, he extended both hands, permitting them to flicker, to flare, in gold and gilded filaments, as the images from his machinations conducted quickly, efficiently, into buckets and mops. Filled with water, for better measures. There he ceased, stepping back, pondering over the next set of suggestions.

Deimos did have fantastic control, and he arched a brow at the indication, muffling another smirk. “Fine,” by way of a wrinkled nose and slight pout, as if source of his amusements was being fettered off in dismay.

Turning away, slightly, to employ that composure towards the railings – a streamline of the element immediately rendered upon the stained, feathery proportions, intending to blast the proportions clean.
think about this
you have the ability to survive anything

Messages In This Thread
RE: a bucket and a mop (that's some what?) - by Deimos - 12-30-2021, 12:46 AM