a bucket and a mop (that's some what?)
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
Harper’s surprise is an easy thing, no hard feelings over his own inadequacies. “Oh! I thought all shrines were simply Old God shrines. Lucky I haven’t messed up yet I suppose huh?” he laughs, pink creeping bashful along his cheeks and illuminating his ears. He’d never sought out anyone but Ludo, and he’d understandably gone to the woods named after the deity for that. And he’d never gone back considering how it had gone.

Harper perches on the railing easily, legs folded beneath him dangerously as he eagerly watches Deimos work. Enchanted by the way such a large and seemingly stoic man can create something so beautiful and delicate. When it’s held up for review Harper - having never learned things like reticence or self-consciousness - displays his stunned and amazed expression guilelessly. “Wow…Deimos, this is incredible. You are amazing.” His sincerity is blatant, unable to even look away from the glass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a bucket and a mop (that's some what?) - by Harper - 04-04-2022, 10:16 PM