Thing One, Thing Two
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Harper

Along the bond there is an abstract sensation of bubbles and pop rocks that Harper associated with laughter, and following it is the sound of the child’s amusement. His own delight ebbs and flows more like the tide, mature and controlled but no less enthused. Charmed as always by little hearts and minds. You're the expert! he assures, ceasing his stomping now that she has decreed he is sufficiently soaked.

His heart leaps in his chest as she throws herself into the surf, but luckily she doesn’t seem intent on making the long journey to the nearest island. Instead she comes his way, and Harper lowers his trunk obligingly as she grabs on with her nimble little paws. Lifting her, he deposits her safely at the crown of his head between two might ears before gesturing dramatically with his trunk towards the island. As far as we want to go! And without pause he wades into the water, tremendous body parting the waves like they are mere ripples. Within moments he is buoyant, giant legs kicking in tandem to begin crossing the ocean. You sound familiar little slinky. What’s your name? I’m Harper. The nickname rolls free easily, as does his name. Most everyone in Torchline knows him - or of him - but she is young and perhaps unaware.
Once I had been wasted land
but you have made me meadow green again

Messages In This Thread
Thing One, Thing Two - by Harper - 11-27-2021, 12:24 AM
RE: Thing One, Thing Two - by Paige - 11-27-2021, 01:19 AM
RE: Thing One, Thing Two - by Harper - 11-27-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: Thing One, Thing Two - by Paige - 12-18-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Thing One, Thing Two - by Harper - 12-29-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Thing One, Thing Two - by Paige - 12-31-2021, 11:46 PM