Icy Cold
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
you're my sunshine, you're my rain,
you're all i've lost yet all i've gained
Phoebe was bundled up tight, golden locks hidden behind a thick hood, skirts traded for fur-lined leggings and heavy boots. She hated the cold of Halo. She hated the cold anywhere really. Torchline - or anywhere besides the tundra - suited her far better. And this was one of the warmer seasons for Halo! How anyone managed to live here in any sort of comfort was beyond Phoebe, but thankfully she was not here to move in. This was a business trip and nothing more.

"You're sure you're alright? I have healing powers if you need it, I really don't mind." Phoebe asked, turning to look at Noah again. After this visit she would have to check on Remi and Ronin too to ensure they had made it through the relic quest unscathed. Even though the two were much stronger than Noah (or literally anyone else), he was still a demigod and had nearly died during the mission. It must've been something particularly deadly they faced for such consequences.
hello darkness, goodbye light
PHOEBE

Messages In This Thread
Icy Cold - by Phoebe - 11-27-2021, 06:31 PM
RE: Icy Cold - by Noah - 11-27-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Icy Cold - by Phoebe - 12-01-2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Icy Cold - by Noah - 12-08-2021, 07:56 PM