Icy Cold
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
you're my sunshine, you're my rain,
you're all i've lost yet all i've gained
Phoebe smiled a little, but knew this was part of the offer of healing whatever wounds or hurts remained that might cause him to turn it down. "I have healing abilities, but it does cause intense pleasure as a side effect." she said in warning. Why it did so seemed self-explanatory. She was a Frey demigoddess. Of course some of her powers would cause pleasure.

She nodded as he explained the urgency. It wouldn't take long for her to grab a piece of ice and put it into a jar. "It won't take long." she assured. Once they reached the edge of the sea of glass Phoebe got right to work. The midwife knelt down in the snow and grabbed a piece of ice on the edge of the shore, pulling a small chunk of it away with surprising ease (she really was stronger now as a demigoddess, wasn't she!). Then she carefully tucked it away in a jar, securing it inside her coat so it wouldn't get damaged. "There! I have everything that I need now, thank you!" she said to Noah brightly.
hello darkness, goodbye light
PHOEBE

Messages In This Thread
Icy Cold - by Phoebe - 11-27-2021, 06:31 PM
RE: Icy Cold - by Noah - 11-27-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Icy Cold - by Phoebe - 12-01-2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Icy Cold - by Noah - 12-08-2021, 07:56 PM