Eyes and scales
Quest turn in for the Voice!
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
As soon as the Voice materializes, Nikolai feels a rush of calm. Her presence soothes something deep in the young Ascended that he can't quite name. A sense of belonging, of acceptance, of safety, or maybe it was just contentless. Regardless her appearance brings a warm smile to Nikolai's face, "Hello my Lady."

The Voice's praise however has Nikolai ducking his head and flushing, "Thank you." The touch across his face is fleeting but it makes his sensors hum contently, a similar sensation to when his mom brushes the hair from his face.

The reminder of knowledge makes the young Ascended nod eagerly, "I will, I promise. Thank you for your help, my Lady." He didn't fault her for the short interaction, knowing she was likely busy. He was glad to have even a moment of his Goddess' time.

Giving the Goddess a respectful nod as she leaves, Nikolai secretly hopes she approves of the poems. He felt like a child showing their fingerpainting to their amused parent. In a way, he kind of was. But if the Voice as knowledgably as she was, was even remotely entertained by his efforts then it'd be worth it. After one last smile, Nikolai leaves the shrine, eager to test out his new eyes.

-{FIN}
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
Eyes and scales - by Nikolai - 12-03-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Eyes and scales - by the VOICE - 12-15-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Eyes and scales - by Nikolai - 12-15-2021, 09:51 PM