kiss your perfect day goodbye
Wessex <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
His back. Okay. While Wessex is not a healer, years of patching herself (and a few others) up from various sparring wounds and hunting accidents means she at least knows what to do to make something stop bleeding. And maybe how to improvise a bandage. Adjusting herself so she can keep a constant, even pressure on the culprit, the Wraith stills and lets the Flood rest against her. After what seems like forever (it isn’t), she peels her hand away to peek at the mess she’s made and then continues as she was before.

He breaks the silence with the inevitable question and if she isn’t stiff before, a tiny pulse runs through her now. “It’s my new shift…” she finally replies quietly into his ear, certainly unable to meet any sort of gaze should he try and look at her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t have any way to tell you it was me.” Stubbornly staring at the stone ground - or at his back - she once again does a quick check to see how the ‘stop the bleeding’ efforts are progressing.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
kiss your perfect day goodbye - by Sunjata - 12-07-2021, 04:19 AM
RE: kiss your perfect day goodbye - by Wessex - 12-09-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: kiss your perfect day goodbye - by Sunjata - 12-09-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: kiss your perfect day goodbye - by Wessex - 12-16-2021, 07:41 PM
RE: kiss your perfect day goodbye - by Sunjata - 12-16-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: kiss your perfect day goodbye - by Wessex - 12-19-2021, 03:24 AM