BrainDed
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I know I am good at something, I just haven't found it yet
She didn't move as he grabbed her face, looking up at him without hesitance. As she blinked a few welled tears rolled down her cheeks, waiting for him to finish his assessment of her. Of course he had a lot of questions. Phoebe swallowed a lump forming in her throat. But his questions prompted some of her own. "You've seen Isla? I haven't been able to find her since I got here..." she asked quietly.

But he had questions that really needed answers and she sighed. "It's a long story..." she said. Phoebe glanced down at herself, seeing the awful stains. "Not mine." she said with a small frown. "I...it's...it won't make sense if I start there." she said, to explain her roundabout way of saying whose blood covered her top.

"I met a boy a few weeks ago." she said with a light blush. "He's a Natural, his family farms in the Outskirts. He's...he's been very kind to me and...well he invited me to stay with his family for Long Night so I went there but..." She paused, knowing this next part would probably lead into lots more questions. More than she wanted to answer. But for now she would gloss over it. "We were upstairs and...I don't know how but we could not hear anything outside the room but when we opened the door his two youngest siblings were screaming about monsters and downstairs..." Her voice hitched and she squeezed her eyes closed. More tears rolled down her cheeks. "They were all dead. All of them. And everything was covered in blood."

She had begun to tremble. The memories were traumatic for Emmett and his siblings, but her as well. Especially the next ones. "So we ran. And we were attacked by...Remi it looked like my brother in his bull shift. It attacked Emmett and he passed out and I tore my skirt off so I could bandage him and dragged him all the way here." She was trembling like a leaf in the wind, the tears rolled freely now.

"So its his...from when I was sewing up his wounds in the Rathskellar."

Messages In This Thread
BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-23-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-24-2019, 01:43 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-24-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-24-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-24-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-25-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-25-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-26-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: BrainDed - by Phoebe - 02-26-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: BrainDed - by Remi - 02-28-2019, 05:17 PM