unobtainable colors
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
it's the road that leads to nowhere
Her name rings out in a voice that strikes her attention sharply - striking because she can't place it right away. And... hearing her name while surrounded by water brought up ill feelings, remembering when she'd been forever altered by the Wilds those seasons ago. It hadn't been long before she'd been lost in the haunts of that place, either. So when she hears her name she looks up as if she's seen a ghost, her face paling and her eyes widening.

But the sight of the sun shining through wings, blond hair falling over small shoulders, her guard and panic both recede. She squints, one hand coming up to shield her eyes from the light, until the Fae lands before her. "Juniper?" Her brows furrow and her smile wanes a fraction as puzzlement clouds her expression.

She looks down at what she's doing, realizing that she was, in fact, doing something. "Oh, no, you're not interrupting. I'm just..." Well, it's hard to explain. She has to shimmy the jar, grabbing it with both hands since it's been sucked down in the mud. With a gurgle that sounds similar to a belch, the water releases its hold and the mason jar is resurfaced. Except now, it's filled with brightly-colored soils and rocks, and the water within reflects those colors. Smiling, she holds it in her hand and snaps the lid shut. Then, she turns it over to Juniper, offering it out if the other woman wants to have a closer look.

She points out casually, as if she's just speaking her thoughts aloud, "I'm trying to have a piece of it for myself, I guess. Maybe it'll bring me some luck or something. Who knows..." she sighs softly, smile fading. Then she looks up at Juniper and asks, "What uh- what brings you all the way out here?"
but all I wanna do is go there
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-13-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-13-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-16-2021, 09:32 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-17-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-17-2021, 03:36 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-18-2021, 10:43 PM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-21-2021, 06:26 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-27-2021, 11:19 PM