unobtainable colors
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
it's the road that leads to nowhere
Aurelia shakes her head. "No I wasn't, but it's not as simple as that," she remarks, of being unhappy with oneself, "when I had my sisters to care for, I had purpose. So when Safrin offered me power, I hoped that I could use it to help my people. My new family. Take care of them. Hence the... fountain," she folds her arms in her lap and her shoulders fall, "but that doesn't matter anymore, I guess."

She nods in deep, emphatic understanding of Juniper's sentiments about her home. A sad, barely-there smile softens her expression and she looks away sharply, out at the waves, where the colors overlap. "I miss my sisters dearly. My home..." she pauses, gaze turning down, "it wasn't a good place. I only wish I could've brought my sisters with me." As for what she'd been through? It was too much to put into words now, now that she's had the time to process it and examine every square inch. But maybe it's Juniper's understanding, sweet nature that prompts her to open up: "I was a bounty hunter. Not for the fame or fortune. I was searching for a mage that murdered my father and.. it was all I could think about. It haunted me. Drove me to places that I never ever want to go back to. I have a lot of blood on my hands... some of it's innocent, some of it isn't." She eyes Juniper from the side, wondering if it would be appalling news to the Fae - or if she would view it with the same level of empathy as everything else Aurelia had said so far.

Aurelia can't attest much on Safrin's forgiveness, only that she'd been given a chance, been forgiven for the curse of her own blood, but... for failing or disappointing the goddess? "I'm afraid I've disappointed Safrin, too. But I think she would rather we face her than hide from her. In the end, she wants to be loved and appreciated just the same as you and I." Is it strange, humanizing a god? Aurelia doesn't think so. It's the only thing that connects them, that gives a better understanding. She smirks, "Well, maybe a bit more."

Her brows raise curiously and she looks more directly at Juniper now, "What are your desires that even the gods can't grant them to you?" Must be a mighty tall order.
but all I wanna do is go there
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-13-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-13-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-16-2021, 09:32 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-17-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-17-2021, 03:36 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-18-2021, 10:43 PM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-21-2021, 06:26 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-27-2021, 11:19 PM