unobtainable colors
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
it's the road that leads to nowhere
Aurelia offers a soft smile at Juniper's own experience, being called to leadership and flourishing thereafter. "I'm glad you found your calling," she says kindly, looking over at the woman, "Was it difficult for you, when you first started?" She leaves the question more open-ended than not, wondering how Juniper had overcome those initial obstacles and pressures that leadership placed upon oneself - but leaving it for her to determine what was or wasn't difficult.

Juniper's sentiment is shared and Aurelia nods in ready agreement. "I hope so," she replies, but says little else of it. It's been so long, become such a far cry; she tries not to hold onto the hope anymore. More than anything, she just hopes they're alright - wherever they are. But as she eyes Juniper, trying to gauge her reaction to the darker truths, she's met with more understanding. Again and again she's met with this same kind of encouragement, but every time she's surprised by it. "I'm trying," she murmurs, glancing back down toward the water below.

She can understand the Fae's take on Safrin, understand that the herald wasn't for everyone. There were others to choose from, and when it comes down to it that's all it is; a choice. And Aurelia certainly can try to encourage others toward Safrin but, she could not force them to pray to her. She would never try. So she lets the topic settle on that point; rather than adding more to it, she stops to listen to Juniper's deepest desire. And what she says strikes a chord.

"I see," Aurelia smiles longingly in this desire they actually share, "I want that, as well..." she admits, picking up a stick and beginning to poke it around in the mud beside her, "Admittedly, from the beginning, I thought that maybe I could change Safrin's mind about them, with time and proof... and if I could do that, maybe it would change.. everything. But then the Oracle declared war and now? Now, I think I was just being naive."
but all I wanna do is go there
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-13-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-13-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-16-2021, 09:32 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-17-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-17-2021, 03:36 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-18-2021, 10:43 PM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Aurelia - 12-21-2021, 06:26 AM
RE: unobtainable colors - by Juniper - 12-27-2021, 11:19 PM