Investigations [Open]
Jeremy Georgian
Philosopher

Age: 59 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Jeremy was disappointed after his failed shrine visit, which compounded his earlier boredom into an absolute slog. He wanted to be doing something to help, not just sit and cower in a pub, but the monsters outside seemed completely powerful over them. There was a healer in the pub who could heal with just her hands and mind, which made his paltry soldier medicine useless.

..Or did it? He'd heard the infirmary doctor had gone missing, presumed dead (for all who went missing on Longnight were presumed dead). If she had an actual room for her work he thought she must have had supplies, tools; things he could use that didn't only need a magic mind.

He entered the infirmary intending to see what was available here, how advanced this world was in terms of health. For the hundredth time that day he wished Diana was with him, this time because she would have been able to tell him so much more about the things around him than he could guess by holding them and staring. He wished he had paid more attention when she had shown him her office.

Picking up a roll of bandages, he sat on the edge of a bed and sighed. He had felt useless back in Oxford when he had only been teaching. Now? He was doing nothing. He was far too young for retirement, he'd would have liked to have thought. But what use was a philosophy teacher with a rudimentary knowledge of wrapping wounds here?

Jeremy
It's obvious my angry adolescent days are done
And I'm happy and I'm settled in the person I've become
But that doesn't mean I'm settled up and sitting out the game
Time may change a lot but some things may stay the same

Messages In This Thread
Investigations [Open] - by Jeremy - 02-23-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Maea - 02-25-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Jeremy - 02-25-2019, 12:08 PM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Maea - 02-25-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Jeremy - 02-25-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Investigations [Open] - by Maea - 02-25-2019, 04:55 PM