copper colored quiet
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
He can hear the awe and wonder in Nate’s voice and that fragile part of him blooms, smooths out into something more something easier, something manageable and he releases the breath he doesn’t realize he’s been holding in his own form of appreciation and relief. “I guess it took us both becoming demigods to get rid of her, hm?” He hums lightly, wondering if it’s too soon of a joke, but incapable of shutting his mouth away from it. Instead, he relaxes more with the audible tone of Nate’s voice, the I love you creeping out between them and Sunjata very nearly feels his heart skip a beat, reaching for Nate’s hand that covers one part of his inflamed skin. “I love you too, skatjie.” He rumbles gently, nuzzling in briefly before he’s sinking in for the chaste kiss, one that Nate prolongs and Sunjata can’t keep the relieved sound from slipping past his lips in a quiet whine.

He can’t answer right away, though, because he’s tangled up with the Ascended, arms slipping around his husband again and keeping him tight against him. “I’m shit with words so it’ll take some time to figure it out.” But they both know that. They’re the same in that regard, after all.

In terms of Nate’s news, though, Sunjata pulls away a bit further when he spots the thing under Nate’s shirt, steel gaze darting between it and his husband’s face, focusing on it the second that the creature pokes its head out of the collar of the demigod’s shirt. He can’t help the slight gasp of wonder that leaves him, the bright smile that cuts through his face. “A dragon?” He breathes, a brightness coursing over his face as he looks between them.

Internally, there’s a small hidden bit of jealousy at the fact that he’s lost Haai, but he stuffs it aside because he can be happy for Nate. And Nate having two companions only benefits them both in the long run, right? "What's his name?" He asks, reaching up with a hand, trying to coax the creature out a bit more.
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 12-19-2021, 08:13 PM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Nate - 12-23-2021, 08:58 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 12-23-2021, 09:11 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 05:33 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 06:07 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 06:24 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 06:37 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 08:50 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 09:07 AM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: copper colored quiet - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 07:04 PM