Training too many distractions
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
It’s hard to not laugh when he makes Aurelia jump, but Nate manages to just barely cage the sound behind his toothy grin. “In the fle-” He starts, the pithy words pushed out before they’re ready with the sudden pressure of arms around him. He doesn’t expect it, much as he appreciates the pressure (even if his ribs don’t), his arms circling around her in turn.

Yeah?” He manages to gasp as he’s released, a hand coming up to grasp dramatically at his chest while he tries to catch breath he never had in the first place. “Was the hug my punishment or something?

Nate looks the once arbiter, once queen over, taking in the changes time has made. “Its been too long.” He agrees easily. “Thanks. They’re a handful, but… I got a few to spare lately.” As if to demonstrate, a holographic hand crackles into being, reaching up to push back dark hair that’s shorter than she’d remember, and yet somehow twice as wild for it. “What’re you working on here?
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
too many distractions - by Aurelia - 12-21-2021, 04:01 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 09:18 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Aurelia - 01-09-2022, 01:52 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Nate - 01-12-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: too many distractions - by Aurelia - 01-13-2022, 06:25 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Nate - 01-19-2022, 04:11 AM