Training too many distractions
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but if you're broken
She smirks and tilts her head at him, saying, "Well, I'd punch you but I know better." It'd probably end up hurting her more than him. So! A suffocating hug will have to do.

Nate takes in the changes that time has made on Aurelia, though to be truly fair the changes are more internal than external. He'll recognize the scars on her arms from Hotaru's lightning, which have yet to change. Though her hair is longer now, nearly down to her lower back. She's overdue for a trim, unlike him. But his hair's still as wild as ever - if not moreso now than ever - but she'd always found it to be a charming sort of detail.

The weird, holographic extra set of arms, though? That's startlingly new to her. She steps back a foot or two in her surprise, brows raising. "Now that's strange," she remarks, though contrary to her phrasing she does sound impressed. "Did the Voice give you any other weird gadgets?"

As for what she's doing? She turns her attentions back to the target, folding her arms over her chest as she huffs out a short breath. "I dunno," she shrugs, glancing over at him, "it's been a while since I've practiced my magic so I thought I'd do some warm-ups. Pun intended," she grins humorously before she pauses and asks, "Want to join in?"
you don't have to stay broken
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
too many distractions - by Aurelia - 12-21-2021, 04:01 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 09:18 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Aurelia - 01-09-2022, 01:52 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Nate - 01-12-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: too many distractions - by Aurelia - 01-13-2022, 06:25 AM
RE: too many distractions - by Nate - 01-19-2022, 04:11 AM