supermassive black hole
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
He doesn’t expect to be called out to as he’s gathering a few more things from the Grounds markets. Acknowledgements are one thing, the comments of ‘wow it’s been a while since we’ve seen your face around.’ Or the typical comments on his height. And yet all Sunjata can offer are little hums of agreements, small talk to make the exchange go quicker.

But the most familiar voice of them all calls out to him and he finishes offering up the payment for the items as he turns to look, gathers the bag with a few essentials in it and heads over toward Wessex to meet her somewhere in the middle. “Much better.” He offers, a small smile twitching at the corners of his lips.

Wessex would likely notice something a bit off, the way one of his sleeve tattoos is completely missing from under the shirt sleeve he wears. The other remaining but no longer do the stars within them move. “Nate’s fine. There was a bit bigger news that drowned it out. And besides, I’m considering it an accident seeing as I shot first.” Flashing her a traditional Sunjata Cheshire smirk and a wink, he settles in beside her. “Was that an upgrade or something?” He asks, meaning the double attack he felt the second his lightning had struck her.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 12-21-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 12-21-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 12-26-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 12-27-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 12-31-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 12-31-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 01-04-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 06:19 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 01-10-2022, 02:34 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 01-10-2022, 06:46 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 01-13-2022, 04:49 PM