supermassive black hole
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
He’s not sure he’s ever captured the Wraiths attention as well as he has in this moment – a part of it is invigorating and another part of it is equally terrifying. After all, he is a fresh demigod, he’s weak and if she really wanted to take out all the past transgressions against him, now would be the prime time. It’s the huh and the follow-up question that has him breathing a small sigh of relief, has a bit of that hopeful glimmer flickering back in his gaze.

I’d say it was pretty close to the worst pain I’ve ever experienced.” He shudders just thinking about it. “Like my bones were on fire and trying to escape but couldn’t.” This is said a bit quieter, imagining that for a split second before Wessex had Ascended she may have felt something similar – if Nate’s own experience was one to go off of.

Does he mind her asking about it? Not really, not when he imagines he’s supposed to be some kind of middleman. “Being their demigod, I might be able to be… Some kind of middleman between the Ascended and Old Gods in a roundabout way.” He pauses, making sure he’s scanning her face the entire time, trying to read her. “Safety and protection, the ability to talk to your goddess without issue, and the possibility of getting her to work with Frey on making it so you all don’t need the room…” This is said with a bounce of his brow, a wink, but certainly not the main point.

Just a happy, hopeful addition.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 12-21-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 12-21-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 12-26-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 12-27-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 12-31-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 12-31-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 01-04-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 01-05-2022, 06:19 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 01-10-2022, 02:34 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Sunjata - 01-10-2022, 06:46 AM
RE: supermassive black hole - by Wessex - 01-13-2022, 04:49 PM