first you have to learn to crawl
Luka Lovi

Age: 21 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Luka

Overly long fingers press into the shifting warm snow under him. Childlike curiosity wins out over fear for the moment. Whatever had just happened to him is far from his mind. Soleil is still with him, although she sleeps still. He's pretty sure what happened before was just another bad dream and this is just part of it. Their mothers and Alpha will come rouse them with soft nose kisses and singing, as they usually do. They'll play and roll and learn to hunt. All he has to do is wake up.

But first he wants to play with the warm snow. It feels strange, sliding through his fingers and making neat little piles below. It doesn't melt and it smells like nothing except something he can't quite name. Luka leans forward and takes a tiny taste of the snow before spitting it out. It tastes nothing like snow! He tries to rub the grit off his tongue only to find it coats his paws too. He turns, trying to lick his shoulder but.. Where is his fur? One paw comes up and well, he still has some of it at least. What a strange dream.

Soleil's voice draws him from his reverie and he only has a moment before she's grabbing him. Maybe he wasn't dreaming. She feels warm and alive and different but still the same. Fear ripples through him but at least he has her. He buries his face into her fluffy hair, squeezing her tightly. "I don't know, Sol."  He admits softly, sadly. "I thought I was having the strangest dream but.." He whines, not quite but exactly like a puppy might.

"Maybe if we stay here, Alpha or our mothers will find us." He's pretty sure that's what they're supposed to do. Just sit still and someone will find them.
And when I wake tomorrow I'll bet
That you and I will walk together again

Messages In This Thread
first you have to learn to crawl - by Soleil - 12-23-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Luka - 12-24-2021, 03:57 AM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Maeve - 12-24-2021, 05:55 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Soleil - 12-24-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Luka - 12-29-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Maeve - 12-30-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Soleil - 12-31-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Luka - 01-09-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Maeve - 02-21-2022, 01:38 AM