Actions speak louder than words (Usually)
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai had heard the change in heartbeat, but it was Azure's sudden question that sent a bolt of equal terror and relief through him. Swallowing harshly, he turned to her, still trying to control his emotions. "In a cave. Not far from where you were camped. A mile or so? I brought you here so that we wouldn't just be out in the open while you recovered."

The Ascended wrapped his arms around himself, hunching in as the weight of the situation crushed him. "I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt anyone." Nikolai turned his head away to wipe away the fluid that was beginning to drip from his eyes. "I'm such an idiot." What kind of Ascended forgot to get their fluids replenished in time?

Letting out a shaky breath that he didn't need, Nikolai turned back to Azure. She deserved an actual explanation. "I lost track of time, procrastinated on it if you will. Regardless, I went to long without replenishing my fluids at one of the shrines." He bit his lip, looking down in shame. "I was trying to get there before I completely lost it and ran into you on the way."

Nikolai's voice cracked, "I lost control. I'm so so so sorry."
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actions speak louder than words (Usually) - by Nikolai - 01-04-2022, 01:03 AM