Actions speak louder than words (Usually)
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai flinched at the nickname, equally offended as he was remorseful. But if she was feeling secure enough to insult him, that was a good sign, right? Though the fact that his fear wasn't negated made him gulp. The suppressed offense reared its head at her next words, however. Nikolai opened his mouth, ready to rebuttal it, but slammed his jaw shut before he could.

Swallowing to suppress his anger, Nikolai settled on scowling. "I'm not that bad at it. I just forget to eat. I had the same habit as an Accepted." The words are grumbled out with more annoyed offense then bite. In any other circumstance the young Ascended would have gone off on the Attuned. But even he had enough tact to keep his mouth relatively shut in these circumstances.

It was true however, his bad habit. Nikolai couldn't begin to count the times he'd gotten carried away reading when he was an Accepted, only to realize when he stood up and the world whirled that he'd forgotten to eat again.
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actions speak louder than words (Usually) - by Nikolai - 01-28-2022, 11:59 PM