it might be over soon
for Remi and Amalia!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5167
Kiada
At first, she doesn’t notice the leopard. She remains on the ground, knees pulled to her chest as her head rests on the crest of her kneecaps. A swathe of dark hair like a makeshift shield that she can hide behind. But Auni, remains toward the beds as if to check every one of them for life – for someone to comfort that isn’t his bonded, to comfort someone who could be consoled. It is when Auni turns that he spots the leopard, some part of him instinctively knowing that she wasn’t a threat. After all, who would let a leopard into an infirmary. Let alone one that is purring?

His eyes linger on Amalia and he grunts a quiet soothing sound of hello in the best way he could, before another creature enters the room. His head lifting to spot the dark unicorn as it enters, and a man following closely behind. Auni is intrigued, but Kiada finds herself wishing to be left alone even more. Despite the pull from Auni, she lifts her head slowly to look at the leopard at first, then to the unicorn and almost takes a double take. “This is Isla, she… was our medic.” She hears Remi say and she lets her puffy eyes linger on the unicorn curiously.

Could she return to her previous state? Of fire and flame, bronze and opal?

But Remi continues, asking for the unicorn, if Kiada requires healing and she shakes her head slightly. “Can you heal a broken heart?” She manages to say, a hoarse sandpapery sound. “I’m… Not hurt. Just wanted some quiet. I can go if that’s not allowed. It's been a long night full of death and I just wanted to get away for a bit is all.” She manages to speak again, shifting to her feet, turning the bronze in her hand.  She wasn’t sure where she’d go, but she knew she shouldn’t be around so many people in the state she was in. She had witnessed Isla's death, returned to the Rathskeller only to find Ru'in's note. It had been a very long night.

Auni, now realizing that Kiada has stood, moves to her for a moment and presses lovingly against her legs, the glow of his antlers glimmering for a moment before he stares at Isla – not realizing that he was the transport for what caused her death.
I think I am dangerous now...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
it might be over soon - by Kiada - 02-24-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Amalia - 02-25-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Remi - 02-25-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Kiada - 02-26-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: it might be over soon - by Amalia - 02-28-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Remi - 03-01-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Kiada - 03-01-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Amalia - 03-05-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Remi - 03-06-2019, 06:50 PM