it might be over soon
for Remi and Amalia!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
Kiada
It doesn’t take long before Auni realizes that Amalia is not a threat – her stillness and nonthreatening air despite the instincts at seeing such a creature, are hard for him to surpass. But he remains, pressed up and bleating a quiet calming sound to Amalia and Remi. Kiada finds herself ignoring the event for the most part, trying to ignore the pull from the bond that she had shared with another once upon a time. It wasn’t until Amalia began to move again – began to hum in that purr that shifted toward something else, that she noticed.

But her icy eyes remain on Remi as he speaks, and she nods in understanding. Though due to appearances it seems that Remi has had longer to handle it – longer to understand and deal. For Kiada, it’s still a fresh wound, but an old wound too. One that had been ripped open and healed years ago, to shift and become ripped open once again. But rather than blame the true problems, the Harpy chooses to blame herself. For growing too close to someone to just have them leave again.

Not just leave. But to die.

Her eyes slip down to the leopard now, her purring gentle and kind and she aims to appear nonthreatening to Kiada as she butts her head against her leg. And it pains Kiada even more with the gesture. She reaches up, wiping the streaked tears from her eyes before she kneels and runs her hand in both Auni and Amalia’s fur. She looks up to Remi as he speaks again, mentioning that he could leave too, before offering his help.

It was… a long time coming I suppose. This world is strange, and the worlds I came from were so different.” She offers quietly. “I fell in love as a child with a man from my home, and when we were pushed to a different world I watched him die.” She paused, shifting to look down at Amalia and Auni as the Luxere pressed gently against Amalia in a friendly way. “Life was different in that other world too, but I was thrown to another too soon. And not even a month after that, I was tossed here. And I found him again, the man from my home. It sounds so unlikely to say it out loud, but he was here and we knew each other and it was like things were right again.” She managed to stumble over the words, heaving a breath that caused her shoulders to shift.

But I left, today, to go and find what caused the Luxere to leave the Rathskeller. I watched this… creature, inside Auni, kill a woman that had arrived just before me. I carried him back and when I returned to the door, I found this.” She said, reaching out a hand toward Remi with the note and the piece of bronze. “I had fire magic back home, and he had bronze. And he–” She began to stumble further in her story. “–He wanted in, and nobody let him and he died out there.” She was quieter now, physically unable to say that he wanted to ask her to marry him – to give her the bronze trinket as a token of what they had.
I think I am dangerous now...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
it might be over soon - by Kiada - 02-24-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Amalia - 02-25-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Remi - 02-25-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Kiada - 02-26-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: it might be over soon - by Amalia - 02-28-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Remi - 03-01-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Kiada - 03-01-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Amalia - 03-05-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Remi - 03-06-2019, 06:50 PM