it might be over soon
for Remi and Amalia!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
Kiada
She finds comfort in the leopard at her side, strange to feel with the weight of everything on her shoulders. She doesn’t know of the internal war that’s going on within Amalia, all she feels is the numbness of her own racing heart and sorrow that beats within her chest like a black hole. But she listens, her hands aimlessly running through both Auni and Amalia’s fur once Remi had taken the note. She listens to the man as he spoke of a woman named Isla, who was the one that had perished due to the sickness within Auni.

The deer, in the meantime, flattens his ears slightly in an apologetic way though the unicorn is gone now and there’s nothing he can do. He still feels bad about it, despite having absolutely no control over it. She chews on her lip as he mentions that nobody opened the door and she nodds. The note had been right outside, set along the doorstep. There had been scratches along the wood where the doorknob remained, and she had simply known that he had tried so desperately to get in.

When Remi hands her back the piece of parchment, she inhales deeply when he says her name, and she lifts her hand from Auni’s fur to take it back and show him the piece of bronze that had come with the note. “He was going to give me this too.” She says softly, her hoarse throat painful as if it constricted as the light dances along the piece of metal. “I want… to make it into something but I don’t know how. Or what.” She offers quietly, sucking in another breath and aimlessly running her hand through Amalia’s fur more.
I think I am dangerous now...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
it might be over soon - by Kiada - 02-24-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Amalia - 02-25-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Remi - 02-25-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Kiada - 02-26-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: it might be over soon - by Amalia - 02-28-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Remi - 03-01-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Kiada - 03-01-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Amalia - 03-05-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: it might be over soon - by Remi - 03-06-2019, 06:50 PM