(SE) dreams like coins down a well
Ronin!!!
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
FELIX

Yeah?” Felix asks, having never met his father in times that he can even remember, but he does sidle up a bit closer to Ronin now that the amusement is bright between them. There’s a bolstering pride that lingers within him at the concession of Ronin, a playfulness that lingers within the attuned bond. “I’m sure Remi might have thought it was funny! Maybe after…” However long after, probably once he’d done one of his spooky demigod things and scared the shit out of Felix, but that’s beside the point.

As for his mother though, that does sober him up despite the goofy grin that’s still plastered to his face. “I got a deer I was bringing back, I’m sure she might have forgiven me!” He pauses, only to mutter to himself. “Or grounded me… But…” So saying, the young man lifts his head back up flashing Ronin a grin and reaches up to peel another bit of red lichen off the Huntsman before he nods along. “I think you’re right about the Stonesong. At least it's warmer today!” He agrees with a soft laugh, slipping behind the tree to grab the little sled/wagon he’d lugged the deer he’d caught onto, and starts slipping down the trail toward the Stonesong, pausing just long enough for Ronin to catch up.

Do you think she would’ve been really mad?” He asks suddenly, still stuck on the idea of the trick getting played on his mother.
old man, i'm done always abidin' by the plan
and oh boy, we knew you never really had a choice

Messages In This Thread
(SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-27-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Ronin - 12-27-2021, 07:21 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-27-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Ronin - 12-27-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-27-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Ronin - 12-27-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-27-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Ronin - 12-28-2021, 11:39 AM
RE: (SE) dreams like coins down a well - by Felix - 12-28-2021, 05:49 PM