Seasons don't fear the reaper
Bastien
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
where'er the goddess turns her melancholy gaze, Man his loathsomeness displays
Anju is no manipulator or master of secrecy, she is a soldier first and foremost. The only experience she has with controlling her expression is defined by keeping her pain from showing. So although she is relatively stoic, the relief is clear as day as Bastien dials his friendliness back a few notches, to the point where her own smile tentatively appears on the corners of her mouth. “King’s End,” is only a practiced answer because of her paranoia, and though she feels bare without her sword, she knew bringing it was out of the question. It would be too glaring a sign of her actual allegiance.

The offer of company has broad shoulders relaxing minutely. “That’s comforting. Yes, I would appreciate the company.” She tips her chin, and steals upon her bravery to be the one to cross the threshold closer to him. Unaware and unsuspecting of whose company she’s keeping. Staring up at the first few stairs, Anju tosses her braid over her shoulder to keep the heat off her neck. It’s unnervingly cool inside, sending gooseflesh up her bare arms. “Do you know much of its origins? It seems to be the only…majestic building here.” She struggles for an appropriate word. Ominous, secluded, none of those pass muster. “Everything else I’ve seen passing through has seemed broken down.” A flush steals uncharacteristically across her face - normally unaware of her unintentional bluntness, but too on edge for it to escape her notice this time. Gruffly she clears her throat. “I apologize, I don’t mean that as an insult to your homeland.” If it is, of course.
ANJU

Messages In This Thread
Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 12-29-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 12-29-2021, 08:23 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 01-02-2022, 04:21 AM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 01-02-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 01-07-2022, 05:33 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 01-11-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 01-18-2022, 04:50 AM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 01-18-2022, 08:39 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 01-25-2022, 06:41 AM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 01-31-2022, 08:18 PM