Seasons don't fear the reaper
Bastien
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
where'er the goddess turns her melancholy gaze, Man his loathsomeness displays
The best lies are those filled with truth, right? It's hardly a lie when she has no reason to believe he's anything more than a normal man, especially when the information is so harmless. "The swamps in the Wilds were strange at first, but there is a lovely woman there - a witch, who helped guide me. There are strange tales about her, though I was only passing through and did not get to linger long. King's End is similarly beautiful, and far less...muddy," she flounders at the end, a huff of a laugh escaping. Bastien seems far too handsome and high-maintenance for swampland excursions. Perhaps she will ask him for his hair routine before she departs; her own is woefully sad and simplistic, made all the more so with her own travels.

It's funny how easily you can overlook the lack of someone breathing, small as it is. Especially when Anju is otherwise morbidly stuck on the words he presents. "Part of the fear of her seems in large part to the mystery that surrounds her," she murmurs, keeping the darkness out of her tone even as her dark brows furrow and mahogany irises drop away from Bastien's. There is so much she, at least, does not know about The Voice. Surely that is why Ludo sent her here.

Startled out of her brief musings, she shakes her head, reclining slightly to stare up at the spiraling stairs overhead and the shadows they eventually dissolve into. "No, this is my first time. I never felt the urge to travel when I was younger, but waiting until I have a cane and can only see as far as my arm seems just as foolish." A crooked smile pulls awkwardly at her lips, trying for humor. If this were a storybook, maybe she would realize at the end that the man beside her is her enemy, and have her heart changed by their similarities. But this is not a storybook, and so instead she knocks her knees together idly and is simply thankful for the presence of a seemingly human man who has kindness and time to spare for her.
ANJU

Messages In This Thread
Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 12-29-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 12-29-2021, 08:23 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 01-02-2022, 04:21 AM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 01-02-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 01-07-2022, 05:33 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 01-11-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 01-18-2022, 04:50 AM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 01-18-2022, 08:39 PM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Anju - 01-25-2022, 06:41 AM
RE: Seasons don't fear the reaper - by Bastien - 01-31-2022, 08:18 PM