above and beyond

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
Frey nods and hmms and tilts their head as Morgan explains, curling their toes as they sit happily within all the offerings the Halovians have brought. "You have limited materials to draw upon - such is the downside of your favourable defensive position," they muse. "...But what you do have is quite remarkable indeed." Frey looks up, tilting their head.

"What about a sunbeam? I know it's technically Safrin's purview, but all my little itty bitty seeds need the sun to grow. Yes. Yes, I think that would work wonderfully. Alright. Here's what we're going to do..." Clapping their hands together, they gaze back down at the group.

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 8 active Halovians. This means 4 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Sah and Neron must participate in at least 1 thread. Morgan must participate in 2.

1. A thread of 3 Halovians scouting the city walls to find the sunniest spot.
1. A PQ of at least 3 Halovians building a pillar atop the city walls where the sun hits best. (At least 4 rounds).
2. A Mini-Event to discuss and decide the triggering/aiming mechanism for the beam.
3. Three threads: one crafting four panes of glass (or trading for them); one creating a frame for the glass panes; one placing the glass into the frames and setting it atop the pillar.

Messages In This Thread
above and beyond - by Morgan - 12-29-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: above and beyond - by Sah - 12-29-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: above and beyond - by Neron - 01-02-2022, 05:54 PM
RE: above and beyond - by Frey - 01-05-2022, 04:56 PM
RE: above and beyond - by Morgan - 01-06-2022, 05:50 PM
RE: above and beyond - by Frey - 01-07-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: above and beyond - by Morgan - 01-14-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: above and beyond - by Sah - 01-16-2022, 06:37 PM