Training try to find if it was worth what you spent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i heard you say that you've lost, you've lost, you've lost, you've lost your way
The bandage, with all the water, loosens around his middle and Sunjata shifts slightly to shrug out of it — after all, what use is it after everything they’ve already done? Beneath it sits purple, yellow, and green splotches of bruises along his rib cage, traveling down to just above his waist and hip bones off to the side. She slips her hand down into his waistband to find him hard, eager, waiting as he tries to not rush this — going so far as to slip his hand up along her side, filling his hand with her breast, using his thumb and forefinger to tease at her nipple.

And all the while he listens to her moan his name, singsong as it is, letting the goosebumps flicker along his chest and shoulders, trailing down his arm. “Patience Ru…” He purrs, surging toward her and rocking his hips with it, lips carving a path alongside her cheek to her ear for him to nip at her earlobe. “I want to take my time with you.” Comes the heady whisper, a point made with another tease of her breast, another tug of her blonde tresses.
but i don't think you had much to lose, that house was never built for you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: try to find if it was worth what you spent - by Sunjata - 12-31-2021, 06:15 AM